How long is a fight supposed to last?
1. All non-championship bouts shall be three rounds.
2. All championship bouts shall be five rounds.
3. Rounds will be five minutes in duration, with a one minute.
4. A one-minute rest period will occur between each round.
What are the different weight classes?
1. Lightweight - over 145 lbs. to 155 lbs.
2. Welterweight - over 155 lbs. to 170 lbs.
3. Middleweight - over 170 lbs. to 185 lbs.
4. Light Heavyweight - over 185 lbs. to 205 lbs.
5. Heavyweight - over 205 lbs. to 265 lbs.
Can I contact customer support?
All the sports books that we feature offer 24 hours a day 7 days a week customer support.
Can I bet using my cell phone?
Is this safe?
The bookies we recommend have been around in some cases for over a decade, all are well established with solid reputations.
Is this legal?
We cannot dispense legal advise.